Saturday, September 19, 2009

Watch Operation Repo Full Episode

passion, shared, precious memories and


There is a kind of passion that is almost unbearably beautiful.

beautiful beyond any words, you go together down to the deepest depths of themselves, in dimensions that have been alone or with someone else never reached before, and found themselves together again, inventing a new reality , is the indescribable divisible, in the communicable.

intolerable, because these so absolute perception with all the senses beyond the borders of the Normality. It requires a complete abandonment of a pledge of any being, it is not only naked, one is without skin, without any barrier. It is a mercy-being, the other can cause a very thought highest pleasure, but also deepest anguish

It is a state of profound happiness and the deepest of all pain. It would remain there forever, but you know it would be lethal. It is impossible to physically, mentally, whatever, unless they harbored the wish to die at that moment, and to preserve it as always.

Man is not made for this exuberance he brings with him the madness. To remain in the inflated state ... It's scary ...

fear to survive, depths, instinctive fear, fear of losing oneself, not something controllable.

And the thought of surviving such a flood of feeling? Either you drown in it, or perhaps from even one dull, the tide recedes everyday to something flat.

Both thoughts are no real alternative, at least not for me.

But the memory of such things can be very be strong, you can always relive the memory, undimmed, intact, though always soaked with sadness: What would all only can it be?

But the memories are mine, mine and his alone, and in me they are alive as the day of their experience. Maybe that is the nature of the Elves.

And maybe he thinks back on it at this moment, maybe ...

I remember this song I wrote back then, today he was so present ...

You

I can see your face
in nearly every place.
I feel your sensible hands
like soft golden sands
running over my spines.

Looking at your smile
just for a little While
I´ll soon forget about sorrow
don´t take care of tomorrow
now that I´m so close to you.

You stole in my heart
right from the very start
But I cannot explain
these old fears still remain,
and haven´t gone with the wind.

Listening to your Voice
I don´t have any choice.
I feel my body´s reaction
your deep emotial attraction
with every inch of my skin.

But it makes me feel blue
that now left without you.
I long just for touching your cheek
to heal this new inside weak
that causes shivering burn.

REFRAIN:
My heart s door
is just opened wide
´with open eyes
I run and jump again into abyss
Strange the story goes on
Strange the story remains
strange the feeling remains
though the answers has gone
Strange the question remains
though there is no response.


This is a song dedicated to an unforgettable night. Thank you...

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment