Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Patricia Large Floor Mirror

diary writing and reading

There are so many people who can absolutely Writer to nice stories! Why can´t I? In my brain there so many thoughts, events, pictures, moods, tbc
I ´d like to share with other people, but there´s no suitable, adequate way for me to do so!
I paint a little, but never the pictures of my imagination, I sew some elvish dresses, but i could´nt find fitting material, and my abilties were much to less.
I wrote some music to the Tolkien songs, but MZB did it best before, beyond the borders of my imagination.
I had an idea for man, and an idea what happened to Maglor further on, but my story grew to be just another Mary Sue which no one will like.
So I had to find  another way, and now I search for stories, pictures, music containing all the magnificence I´m longing for so badly.
This is why I became a reader, and the idea, that no writer can make the great without reader is giving some kind of comfort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment